25 May Residential Live-In Superintendent
We are seeking an experienced Live-In Superintendent to join our Team. He/she will assist the Senior Property Manager and is responsible to meet all contractual obligations and deliverables as well as achieving or exceeding the company’s and the client’s key performance indicator targets. The location of the Property is in Toronto, ON. The property is a 5-floor rental building with 55 units.
- Start Date: Immediately; training will be provided prior to the start date.
- Handyman skills required (i.e. painting, drywall installation, tiling, reglaze a bathtub).
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Two-bedroom apartment included.
- Benefits package available.
Job Type: Full-time.
Location: Toronto, ON (near Bathurst St. and St. Clair Ave. W.)
Please provide a copy of your current resume. Thank you in advance for your interest. We regret that we can only respond to candidates chosen for a follow-up interview.