12 Sep Residential Condominium Property Manager
Canlight currently manages a portfolio of residential and commercial real estate assets valued in excess of $2 billion, comprised of over 7,500 residential units, 200,000 square feet of commercial space and four projects under development valued over $150 million. It is a strong mid-market private real estate company, having a well-rounded executive team with expansive knowledge, experience and talent and strategic business relationships.
Residential Condominium Property Manager – Toronto, ON
Canlight Management Inc. is seeking a bright and ambitious Residential Condominium Property Manager to join our growing team.
• Responsible for the overall performance of the site including, but not limited to providing exceptional customer service; Responsible for developing the Condo Board relationship liaising, responding, advising and implementing.
• Emergency on call after hours service and evening meeting commitments including personally attend as required periodically
• Develop operations and maintenance plan with checklists for properties. Maintain Operations and Fire Safety manuals as required.
• Prepare, implement and present financial reports: Annual Budget, monthly reports, variance analysis, reforecast, collecting receivables, paying invoices.
• Tender, negotiate, engage and supervise services and contracts required for operations and preventative maintenance of the property.
• Conduct periodic property inspections for service, maintenance and risk management standards recommending and taking action where required.
• Emergency on call after hours service and evening meeting commitments including personally attend as required.
• Develop and maintain good relations with Board of Directors, owners, residents, and contractors
• Promptly respond, explain and/or resolve Board of Directors, owner and/or resident inquiries and requests. Maintain detailed notes on issues, actions and remedies.
• Prepare and present management reports to Board of Directors.
• Prepare and issue timely building notifications, meeting reminders and legal notices.
• Maintain manual, enforce and resolve occupancy rules, policies and procedures.
• Comply and enforce accounting control procedures.
• Timely follow up on accounts receivables and review and approval of payables.
• Coordinate major capital projects.
• Maintain all required building files including, but not limted warranties for all aspects of the buildings and related equipment.
• Minimum 3 years experience in condominium property management
• RCM designation an asset
• Excellent relationship management and superior communication skills
• Experience in contract review and managing trades
• Proficient in preparing Annual Budgets, and reviewing and undestanding financial and administrative reporting
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Word and Outlook) and Yardi Voyager
• Understanding of government regulations including Condo Act, Municipal and City by-laws
• Familiar with Ontario Fire Code, Ontario Building Code, WHMIS, Occupational Health & Safety
• Excellent administrative skills and time management
Please forward your resume to email@example.com