14 Nov Residential Condominium Property Manager
Residential Condominium Property Manager – Barrie, ON
*CANDIDATES: You MUST have General/Transitional RCM License with Condo Residential experience, or you will not be considered*
Canlight Management Inc. is seeking a bright and ambitious Residential Condominium Property Manager to join our growing team.
• Responsible for the overall performance of the site including, but not limited to providing exceptional customer service; Responsible for developing the Condo Board relationship liaising, responding, advising and implementing.
• Emergency on call after hours service and evening meeting commitments including personally attend as required periodically
• Develop operations and maintenance plan with checklists for properties. Maintain Operations and Fire Safety manuals as required.
• Prepare, implement and present financial reports: Annual Budget, monthly reports, variance analysis, reforecast, collecting receivables, paying invoices.
• Tender, negotiate, engage and supervise services and contracts required for operations and preventative maintenance of the property.
• Conduct periodic property inspections for service, maintenance and risk management standards recommending and taking action where required.
• Emergency on call after hours service and evening meeting commitments including personally attend as required.
• Develop and maintain good relations with Board of Directors, owners, residents, and contractors
• Promptly respond, explain and/or resolve Board of Directors, owner and/or resident inquiries and requests. Maintain detailed notes on issues, actions and remedies.
• Prepare and present management reports to Board of Directors.
• Prepare and issue timely building notifications, meeting reminders and legal notices.
• Maintain manual, enforce and resolve occupancy rules, policies and procedures.
• Comply and enforce accounting control procedures.
• Timely follow up on accounts receivables and review and approval of payables.
• Coordinate major capital projects.
• Maintain all required building files including, but not limted warranties for all aspects of the buildings and related equipment.
Desired Skills and Experience
To succeed in this role, the candidate must possess the following combination of education, experience and skills:
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience as Condominium Manager and must either hold their RCM Designation or must have either completed or in the process of completing the ACMO education courses or equivalent.
- Knowledge of codes & regulations, including Fire Code, Building Code, Occupational Health & Safety Act
- Knowledge and understanding of building systems (HVAC, Fire Protection, Mechanical, Electrical)
- Strong customer service orientation and delivery
- Energetic leadership. Enjoys leading by example. Using a “can-do” attitude that will positively influence, motivate and energize the team.
- Solid Analytical Strengths. Ability to apply logic and reasoning to effective manage projects, analyze complex financial, legal and contractual problems and to provide solutions or recommendations,
- Ability to respond and express ideas clearly in written and oral communication
- Experience with Yardi or similar financial software
- Strong computer skills – MS Word, Excel, Outlook
- Reliable vehicle required
This is an excellent opportunity for a career-minded property management professional looking for a challenging opportunity.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com